Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Quiet Day

I spent most of today finishing putting all my photos into my 2010 photo book. I started it last year and just never got it finished. Now I just have to edit some of the text and I can get it printed and of course start working on my book for 2011!! It will be so exciting when I get both books done and printed!
I took Max to get his hairy feet cut today because he just won't let me do it sometimes. Then when he came home I decided to cut him a little shorter than I normally clip him, so that he is a little cooler in the hot weather. I don't think he was all that impressed with being a bit shorter - he has been hiding under my bed since his short hair cut!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marg,
    I am sorry, I didn't reply your email, I am busy at this moment, Tomorrow is New Year's Eve,I'll start my blog these days, please wait for me.

    ReplyDelete