Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 18, 2012

An UNmovie Night

My friend and I have been planning all week to go to the movies tonight with these free vouchers. Unfortunately when we got there these are for a different cinema so we didn't get to go!

4 comments:

  1. I really really really want to see that movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which movie? Hugo? See that it's fantastic!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Movie is 'One for the Money' - it has pretty bad reviews but have been reading the series and they are quite funny so it is more out of interest - am a bit worried that it will spoil the pictures I have in my head about the characters. I haven't been to the movies for years so it was pretty disapointing. Rebecca has read all of the books so far - 18 I think! - I am only up to number 7.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are more books too, beteeen the series books..

    ReplyDelete