Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 27, 2012

3 Happy little boys!

 I haven't seen Hudson for ages - he has grown so much - AND he can blow bubbles!

Baxter and Max at the dog park.

4 comments:

  1. I can't see any way to rotate the picture when uploading to blogspot. I suggest rotating it before uploading, unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rotate in your picture program (eg. I would use iphoto on my mac), save it then upload.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saving before hand is the obvious -but when it uploads to blogger it turns the photo around the otherway - Driving me nuts cause I take most of my photos portrait and I don't want to change my style of photography!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have got it - the only way to do it is to upload the photo to picasso which blogger is using and then to turn the photo there and add it to the blogger album! - A bit drawn out and fiddley but it works.

    ReplyDelete