Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Whipped

 For some reason Mark happened to be at a 'horse' shop and bought himself a whip. After extensive lessons watching you tube......... he went out to practice cracking the whip. He did a few good ones which echoed across the reserve. Sounded like fireworks. He was doing it quite late at night and yes that is frost on the grass!!!! And the hood on wasn't because he was cold he was trying to protect his face from the whip!!
I had a go too and now have whip welts on both my legs, bottom and back!!!! Then I gave up before I did myself some real damage. Watching him doing this made me smile a lot....... 2 years ago we didn't think he would ever be able to use his arm hand or wrist. And look at how much he has achieved. He still has no feeling but he hasn't once let it stop him of define him. I am very proud of him even when he stands in sub zero temps in the middle of the night!
Mind you I am not sure I will be able to sit at my computer at work tomorrow!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment