On my way home from work I stopped in to see if Mark's engine had arrived. It was coming from Queensland via a stop off at a mechanic in Newcastle. I was soooo excited to see this when I pulled up. That is Mark's car they are all working on. Apparently the engine is a tight fit and they were all holding it in place and getting all the bits together to start to connect it. And yes that guy is talking on the phone to the Newcastle mechanic about Mark's engine.
How good was my timing? I am very excited for Mark - fingers crossed that this works.
How good was my timing? I am very excited for Mark - fingers crossed that this works.
On a different note ...... Mark needs to learn how to stand his bike up properly - especially how NOT to put it on a slope when it then rains!!



No comments:
Post a Comment