This is the new teacher assistant from Taiwan. She was introduced to me as the 'new Ellen'. I am actually not sure what her name is but I will make sure I seek her out and make sure that she is ok and happy in her placement. She is staying for just short spells with different kids from the school.
I thought Ellen would like this photo!

what?! New Ellen?! I don't like the name,I am the only Ellen...haha
ReplyDeleteDoes she stay with you?
ReplyDeleteHi Ellen - no she is not staying with me as I don't think I could be so lucky twice to have such a good friend stay with me. And her name isn't Ellen, I am not sure what her name is ~ that is why she has the nick name of 'The New Ellen' - That was how Phil introduced her to me!!! The idea is that ever person from Taiwan will be measured up against you!!
ReplyDelete